Here’s a collection of the most asked questions we receive that may be able to guide you in the right direction.
Water Heater Tips
- Insulate your tank to save energy.
- Adjust the thermostat to around 120° F to minimize mineral buildup, avoid scalding and save energy.
- Old water heater? Install heat traps to avoid convection of heated water
- Drain the tank every other year to remove sediments.
Contact us for help with water heater maintenance.
Detect Water Leaks
- Make sure all your taps are turned off and are not leaking
- Check you water meter. Is it moving? Then contact us for water leak detection and repair services.